Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Do you think that Sirfetch'd will make its own comeback as in The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero? Why?

MrCarle
MrCarle Member Posts: 128
10 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes

Yo! Hey, what's happening with you guys? Say, I'm just wanting to know if you think that Sirfetch'd will ever make its comeback as in The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero, the DLC pass for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet? Why?

Answers

• Christian-J_09
    Christian-J_09 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

Like in other cases for regional variants, these kinds of Pokemon are locked in their base regions. But with other forms like Alolan Ninetales returning at PLA and Alolan Pokemon at LGPE and SWSH, no one can say for sure. My only problem with some Galarian Pokemon is the Galarian evolution gimmick (ex. Galarian Corsola to Cursola). These Pokemon are unlikely to return in the following games due because they are locked in their forms. Galarian forms are only exclusive to Galar. The only Galarian Pokemon we can naturally get in SV is Perrserker.

To answer your question, we can expect regional variants from Galar and Alola to return in the DLC (look at the Alolan Exeggcutor in the Terarium at the Blueberry Academy Dome). Perhaps we can see Sirfetch'd there and other Galarian evolution mons. Personally, I want it to return. I haven't played SwSh, so it would be nice to use a cool Pokemon like Sirfetch'd on my team. If not, then we could only look forward to the future games. ☺️

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

i hope so because sirfetch'd is cool

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

As long as Farfetch’d returns, yes.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

As long as Farfetch’d returns, yes.