Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

what is the best pseudo legendary

greenwolf52
greenwolf52 Member Posts: 7
Photogenic First Comment

pseudo legendarys are cool and powerful but which is the best personally i looove garchomp but what are your favorites

Comments

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

Garchomp, Salamence, Metagross, Goodra. Metagross and Goodra get special points for their shinies. Chomp and Mence lose points, but theyre cool anyway.

Now I wanna talk about something I havent seen articulated. The reason why Garchomp is a cut above the rest from a design standpoint is because he has a distinctly realistic and aggressive morphology. Garchomp and Haxorus look like theyre predators, nimble and built for speed. There is a different level of detail in these pokemon's appendages.

Baxcalibur, in contrast, looks underwhelming. His bare noodle arms look uninspired. His fat body, short limbs, small claws, and small tail do not help either. This doesn't look like a pokemon I would have to run away from in real life, it looks like one that would have trouble standing up if it fell down.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

Garchomp, best semi-pseudo is haxorus

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes Name Dropper

actually probably dragapult. its just so cool

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes Name Dropper

def metagross

• Elberta
    Elberta Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    25 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper 10 Comments

Mine is Dragonite, I just really like the personality of Ash's Dragonite in the anime.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

i think the best sudo legendary is sudowoodo

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

Hisuian Goodra. Salamence, Hydreigon and Dragapault are not far behind. Props to Dragonite and Goodra for having the best shinies.

• CHEEPSHEEPS0
    CHEEPSHEEPS0 Member Posts: 12
    10 Comments Name Dropper

ITS CALLED GARCHOMP WHERE IM FROM!

IM ALSO TEAM GOOMY !

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

It's easily Goodra. If you say Kommo-o then I salute to you, too since he's always shoved to the corner. Poor guy.

• ManiacCharon
    ManiacCharon Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Metagross>Hydreigon>Baxcalibur>Kommo-o>Dragapult>Tyranitar>Salamence>Goodra>Garchomp>Dragonite

I really love the diversity Larvitar and Beldum added to the mix, so ever since Gen-3 I've been looking forward to the next one that won't be a Dragon type.... it's kinda lame that we've come 6 more generations each only adding another Dragon type (even if they're all really fun).

Well, at least Hydreigon has the Dragon type as its second type I guess :'D

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/comment/14991#Comment_14991Baxcalibur, in contrast, looks underwhelming. His bare noodle arms look uninspired. His fat body, short limbs, small claws, and small tail do not help either. This doesn't look like a pokemon I would have to run away from in real life, it looks like one that would have trouble standing up if it fell down.

Not the Baxcalibur slander!

I really like Baxcalibur, and its "awkward" pose (as I've seen friends describe it) is a big part of that, because it's the most specific OG Godzilla reference!

Also I love the silly back flight it does to attack with the giant blade XD