Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

If You Could Bring Pokémon Into the Real World Who Would You Bring and Why?

2»

Comments

• KattRedd
    KattRedd Member Posts: 6
    First Comment 5 Likes

Delphox's line would absolutely be my first pick for a companion. They are my absolutely favorite pokémon and where what got me back into pokémon. They mean the world to me.

Cinderace'a line would be my pick for a pokémon companion to battle with. They can be one of the fastest battlers and can land some very powerful fire attacks.

Finally, Meowscarada's line would be my companion pokémon to help me out of situations. They can use their magician like abilities to distract other to help me get away.

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

Huh. Was expecting more Lopunny, Braixen, Cinderace, and Gardevoir in the replies.

I'd bring Terapagos so my imaginations become real. I could imagine any other pokemon that way too.

• GTeaSe
    GTeaSe Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Dratini, the smallest one I can get.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

Garchomp for all of these

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

I would bring: Hydreigon, Hisuian Goodra, Ampharos, Azumarill, Gabite, Rowlet, Gible, Goomy, Larvesta, Noibat, Spheal, Phanpy and Deino.

• MattTheRed
    MattTheRed Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Kantonian Ninetales. They are smart and able to comprehend human speech. And you’ll never have to worry about accidental house fires because they can control fire at will. Also, they make great generational pets due to their 1000 year lifespan. However, grooming it every now and then would get tiresome quick.

• MagicarpFisher9
    MagicarpFisher9 Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

Tyrantrum, to make it Jurassic Park all over again. Either that or Porygon-Z. "Porgon-Z, Please do glitch stuff." "ALL KNOWN POKEMON GAMES HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT".