Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What was your first Pokémon game?

Answers

• A_Random_Dood
    A_Random_Dood Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Likes

The first game that I played was Pokemon Sapphire which I enjoyed a lot. I accidentally knocked out Kyogre instead of catching it which made me stop playing cuz I realized the huge mistake I made and just went to play Pokémon Emerald instead. Still a lot of fun tho

• vibrava11811
    vibrava11811 Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

pokemon platinum was my first game. i think i might replay it again soon

• MrDuck761
    MrDuck761 Member Posts: 20
    10 Comments Photogenic

Main Line: Moon (My Favorite Main Line Game) (Which I got for Christmas 2016) (2016 was the best year of my life)

The reason why I love Sun/Moon so much is because all the characters have amazing traits with them, The plot makes me smile but there are some moments that made me cry (For example, Lillie moving to Kanto) (That moment was the 1st ever time that I cried over a moment in any game), The soundtrack is amazing and is worth listening to if you haven't already and the game has my personal favorite pokemon (Cosmog) play a semi-main role because of Lillie and Nebby's character dynamics.

Spin-off: Shuffle (Mobile)

I first found out about shuffle when I was around 6 years old when I was browsing the iPad I used to have back then and I enjoyed everything about it

• scotty774
    scotty774 Member Posts: 21
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

My first game was technically either Pokemon: Puzzle League for the GBC, or Pokemon Leafgreen for the GBA. However, it wasn't until the release of Pokemon Black that I came to consider myself a true fan of the series, such that it's what I often consider to be my first game.

• Sonictrainer
    Sonictrainer Member Posts: 13
    Photogenic 5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes

I got a Game Boy Color and copy of PKMN Red Version for Christmas one year

I didn't ask for it and I didn't know I was getting one.

I've been a fan ever since.

• Sonictrainer
    Sonictrainer Member Posts: 13
    Photogenic 5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes

I got a Game Boy Color and copy of PKMN Red Version for Christmas one year

I didn't ask for it and I didn't know I was getting one.

I've been a fan ever since.

• _Dark_Spectrum_
    _Dark_Spectrum_ Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

Blue like years after it was released (about the time R&S was out) and since then every mainline game in each gen.

• MrDuck761
    MrDuck761 Member Posts: 20
    10 Comments Photogenic

Main Line: Moon (My Favorite Main Line Game) (Which I got for Christmas 2016) (2016 was the best year of my life)

The reason why I love Sun/Moon so much is because all the characters have amazing traits with them, The plot makes me smile but there are some moments that made me cry (For example, Lillie moving to Kanto) (That moment was the 1st ever time that I cried over a moment in any game), The soundtrack is amazing and is worth listening to if you haven't already and the game has my personal favorite pokemon (Cosmog) play a semi-main role because of Lillie and Nebby's character dynamics.

Spin-off: Shuffle (Mobile)

I first found out about shuffle when I was around 6 years old when I was browsing the iPad I used to have back then and I enjoyed everything about it

• JCMasterpce
    JCMasterpce Member Posts: 9
    First Comment

Sapphire and since day 1 i leik mudkip

• barrettloganj13
    barrettloganj13 Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary

Mine was Pokémon Ultra Sun on the Nintendo 3DS and I have already completed half of the National Pokédex.