Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Thoughts on Pokemon TCG live's PvP arena look

PrizeCardTCG
PrizeCardTCG Member Posts: 3
First Anniversary First Comment

I hate how the new client has benched cards be partially shown. It diminishes the "bling" aspect of deck building. Both the bench and active cards are also very small while the avatars are massive. The avatars take up too much space on the screen while there is too much negative space on the field. the cards should be bigger and the benched cards should have whole cards shown to take up space meaningfully. Lastly, I don't like how the opponent's cards are facing the player, it ruins the PvP feel to it, its as if you're playing against yourself because all the cards are facing towards you.

TCG Live's look needs a lot of fixing but I also respect the effort that has been put into it thus far.

Comments

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 275 admin
    25 Agrees Second Anniversary 250 Likes 25 LOLs

I hope you don't mind, but I moved your thread over to the feedback section of the forums. You can find it here - https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/categories/tcg-live-bugs-feedback.

Appreciate your feedback here! If you have more, feel free to use that section to keep it coming.

• Unknown12369877
    Unknown12369877 Member Posts: 1

I like the fact the the opponent's card are facing the player, instead: I think that the player must be able to understand quickly which cards are on the board.

But I agree with the avatar and card shape: avatars are unnecessarily big and on the desktop version of the game there is enough space to enlarge the bench and the benched cards.