Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Please. Add an option to block players.

Roy_DM
Roy_DM Member Posts: 14
First Comment

7 out of 10 matches I need to concede after already lost because the oponent stalls. Cmon. Let us play without tocixity.

Comments

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes First Anniversary 100 Comments

I don't think this is going to happen, because of blocking prevents getting matched up it could easily be exploited. Lost against someone? No problem! Just block and never encounter them again :)

• Roy_DM
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #3

Im gonna add a comment here everytime I get a player to stall me when they are WINNING.

Starting this with a player taking maximun time to claim his price card (one of the two cards he had remaining).

Please add an option to block players. x1

• Roy_DM
    First Comment

Opponent 5:26 vs 18:52 Myself

• DefHalan
    DefHalan Member Posts: 35
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Anniversary

Sounds like you are running into bugs, not so much a player specific action

• Roy_DM
    First Comment

Nope, its not bugs. Today aurore33610 had me waiting while he healed his pokemon with potions and supports while only needing to attack my 60 hp magnemite to win.

Counting since last post:

5 matches with no problems.

Today 16:09 vs 21:45

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

I think an in-match “report player” function would work in these cases instead of a block button, as @PachirisuFan1 mentioned earlier a block button that prevents player from ever pairing up with another user (as opposed to the chat-related block button Online had) would wreak havoc and potentially break matchmaking.

• Denaldinios
    Denaldinios Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Just to keep the thread alive and maybe push it to the top.

The problem is worse then ever.

Nearly everyone post rotation gives up while I pick up my last price cards, resulting in less rewards.

Its just bad sportsmanship and there has to be a way to report or block player.

I mean, I see the point: I lost, I block so I never have to face this player again, but if someone does this all the time the person itself will have no oponents so it would not be a problem for the broad playerbase in my opinion.