Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

match freezing

Anyone else having the issue of the match freezing and having to concede in order to unfreeze it? 

Answers

• MrJIW22
    MrJIW22 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Yes I’m having the same problem as you, can’t fight a battle bc it never loads

• gaberilde
    gaberilde Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic First Answer

Mine at the start crashed my graphics then froze the game entirely and had to close off

• trainerJNLY
    trainerJNLY Member Posts: 20
    First Answer 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

There is a common bug at the moment where cards will get stuck “suspended” in play locking the player out from actions, sometimes temporarily and sometimes for the entire game (requiring concession/time out).

If your game is freezing, it could be performance related and I would troubleshoot your device. You could start by reinstalling the game, and restarting your device.

• mboga
    mboga Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm having the same issue

• BlueFerrow
    BlueFerrow Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Agrees

I had the same thing happen right after maintence. I tried loading into the game and it just stayed at the board, wouldn't even load our decks as it said 0 for the deck count. I could still emote and concede so it didnt freeze just wouldn't let us play. I wish I knew why it happened but I loaded up the same deck right after and it worked fine.