Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Go Crash

Options
1235»

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

That's understandable but my android phone works now.

• LunarAbysss
    LunarAbysss Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

@SpiderX36068185 It was the game not the phone, this was resolved. It wasn't the phone, the update was crashing the game.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

How does this have almost 7000 views

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@UnovanZorua Ask Niantic after the whole Update crash cause this debacle? Surprised, aren't you?

• ValTwn
    ValTwn Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I have a motorola g pure and it constantly crashes. I will try to forcestop, clear cashe, reload the game, and it will still crash on start up. I even uninstall, reinstalled, restarted phone, but this app is having like a physical memory leak or something. It ALWAYS gets to 21.4 mb memory on the cashe and just crash. There was one update where it almost fixed it but now after the last one im back at square one.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 187 mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• Yagers1
    Yagers1 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

After the most recent update my moto g pure will load Pokemon but as soon as it takes me to the main screen where I can see my avatar it instantly crashes it's very annoying was playing good yesterday don't know what's going on have cleared the cache, storage even deleted and reinstalled but nothing seems to work. What the hell Niantic!!!!