Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Go Crash

Options

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I would also consider increase the chance for shiny pokemon in main series pokemon games if the keep this up.

• Oji2021
    Oji2021 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

The same issue is happening with some Samsung devices. Can't get past the notices screen.

• GodOfVideoGames
    GodOfVideoGames Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Same phone, same issue. I cleared the cache, reset my phone, and reinstalled the game. None of that worked. This issue seems to be client side.

• Nickdejoker
    Nickdejoker Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Same here, Niantic should repair it as soon as possible. I want to complete my tasks!

• JesusSenpai8
    JesusSenpai8 Member Posts: 4
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I was able to get on ONLY when I disabled location buy only able to send gifts and claim tasks rewards but overworld is empty as soon I enable location it crashes

• JesusSenpai8
    JesusSenpai8 Member Posts: 4
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Oh and finally sent a bug report but same Ole Niantic response

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@GodOfVideoGames It's high time that Niantic ned to work on it asap. I got community day riding on this.

• LunarAbysss
    LunarAbysss Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I believe that this is a game problem, I have reset and cleaned my phone memory many times today and nothing works. Everytime it crashes it says there is a bug, I think it's the game, not the phone. I might be wrong though.

• 14Rocketbird
    14Rocketbird Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I also have a Galaxy 13 and it crashes after one or two seconds every time I open it. I got the same worthless advice when I reached out, i.e. uninstall reinstall Etc. By turning off precise location I was able to at least open gifts but I can't catch anything or spin a pokestop. So what's the point. I really really hope somebody is working on a fix ASAP

• ShadowFW2000
    ShadowFW2000 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

OMG IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, I THOUGHT IT WAS A ME THING AND IM SO GLAD IT ISNT! They need to fix this Asap, I had to login on my dad's phone today at the beach because mine wasn't working but I can't do that all the time as he has work. They need to fix this or else I'm going to go crazy /hj