Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

UPDATES THAT WOULD MAKE THE GAME BETTER!!!

Options

Hello, After playing the game for some time… Please see some update ideas!!!

- Character customisation - The ability to purchase different poses, different phrases and also in game emotes!
- Gems - Gems should be awarded per win and also win streaks to help reward players playing well and also to play ranked ladder!
- Trading cards - Ability to post a card and what you want to trade for - players could then look for trades and give the card the person is looking for within the trade.
Battle Pass - If the above was something in game - Character poses and emotes would be an awesome addition to the premium pass! Maybe even back glow to character or change the walk in animation to really make the entrance epic for your character!

Please write any other updates you would want to see and hopefully the devs see this for a major update!

Comments

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 266 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainers, Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• Nashedtators
    Nashedtators Member Posts: 39
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

No please no more resources being spent towards the avatar, and I don't want that clogging up the battle pass where I'm trying to earn cards and credits. And because of credits we don't need trades.

I can agree I'd like to see a lil more crystals around, but it's by far not the worst, especially for something you have to earn in game.

But frankly the devs should be focusing on making sure the cards interact appropriately and that the UI works. More QoL features like the battle log.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

I agree with Nashedtators, there should be no more character editing!

• Pokieclick
    Pokieclick Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Nash, why would you not want trades? The whole point of the game is to trade card with friends? If you need some cards and I had them… but you had something I need… Trade instead of spending credits when your pals can help you! Builds community within the game!

There is no character customisations really.. The game is so new player friendly by giving you a miraidon deck and a gardiviour deck early…. doesnt take long to create something to start the ladder!

Just be more pleasing to aim towards really epic cosmetics as well as making some amazing decks!

The cards are made via Pokemon TCG Them selves, the game just allows us to play them online so they have no real help in this, I am yet to see bugs or issues in my play time and would say the UI could do with a little better navigation but all small fixes in the grand scheme of things - That being said… I cant see the real frustrations with this game, I like it!

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 106 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes
    Options

Going through your list, here's what I have to say about this…

• Character customization: No, no, no, a thousand times no. As it's been mentioned by other players here TPCi has better things that need to be added to this app before should put that idea on the table. The only thing close to this that I would personally approve of is an on/off option for those rage-inducing end match animations, I actually saw people physically fighting over this at my last League visit.
    • Crystals are something I personally believe that we should have an easier time accessing but Live's dev team doesn't want to see whatever reason.
    • Part of the reason why trading was dropped form Live was that Online's trade feature was plagued by people scamming and building viable decks was beyond tedious. The current credit system is fine, we don't need bring back trading to foster a sense of "community" when it'll just break down into more scamming.
    • An expansion to the Battle Pass should be considered but leave the emotes and avatar-related stuff out of it, I'd much rather see older deck boxes/sleeves/coins/packs added.

Seriously, what's with the obsession over character customization? This is Pokémon, not Fortnite!

• pikayou
    pikayou Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

You guys have no whimsy, I love playing dress up with my little character and making their outfits match the deck I'm using :P

(I mean, I agree they should work on making the game less of a mess first, but I don't think they should completely ignore character customization. It's fun!)

• Bhramavi
    Bhramavi Member Posts: 51
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

I think trading between only friends should be allowed like when u or your friends. Pulled more than enough cards so that he can give it to his her friend would be lovely. And also there should be a way to uncraft the card that you don't want. It may give less credits but if you have garbage bulk u don't wanna use. There should be a option to uncraft them and get exchanged for more credits.

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 266 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainers, Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• Mister-Burkes
    Mister-Burkes Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

@Mod_Skrilla

I think apart from pushing out the ranked ladder re-work, I would like to see some graphical/design updates to how the cards actually look. A lot of the holo/foiling effects still look awful on most cards, and I still don't like how every card essentially has a white base background when you go to select an attack. There should be a different base/layer for each color.

• Mister-Burkes
    Mister-Burkes Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

Another quality of life feature for players who redeem a lot of code cards would be to have a way to track how many codes have already been redeemed from each set and specialty product.