Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

what would want to see in pokemon forums in the future

Options
clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭✭
5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer

for me i want an editable bracket function so that not participants can see the result without checking every single one of the post or an edit button

Comments

• Gaocarmina
    Gaocarmina Member Posts: 48
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

I would like to see an option to edit and delete comments/discussion threads as well

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

A flipping delete or edit button. How did they think making a site without even one of those was a good idea? It's supposed to be one of the most basic features anywhere you can post stuff.

Other than that, maybe some form of reward for getting three stars, like Legendary, Shiny, or Mythical avatars/pictures, or maybe some more of other forms of customisation like a frame around the picture you chose. Also, letting us choose if a Pokémon has multiple forms like Unown (regardless of the amount of stars you have).

Also, the return of polls. They'd be much easier for both the person posting the discussion and the one viewing it, since not everyone would like to comment even if they want to interact with the post.

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 512 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

Yup I really want a flippin delete button

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

@UnovanZorua really like the polls idea.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

A lot of functionality has been removed over time, and while some of it was understandable, I think a lot of it was harmless and can come back. Polls I really don't understand.

Edit and delete buttons are well overdue. I would like to hear the case for NOT having them.

I am glad they greatly expanded the avatar selection from the Unite ones, but did they have to take those away to give us the gen 1&2 Pokémon? Can we have the Unite ones back? Can we have more gens?

I know it would be a long shot, but would it be possible to allow users to submit their own fan art and custom avatars for approval and inclusion in the available options?

Admins, plz respond. Gib delet!

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Unite icons (I asked how to get these)

Delete/Edit (I've messaged things that I found the answer for or accidentally typed a thing that was just ________)

Polls (This would allow me to make the Pikmin Nuzlocke)