Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Error 403 when downloading PTCG Live from website?

2»

Answers

• Todzyo
    Todzyo Member Posts: 9
    First Comment First Anniversary

Some funny information "updated 1 day ago": https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403847473684-How-do-I-install-Pok%C3%A9mon-TCG-Live-on-my-device- Looks like the beta isn't so worldwide as it seems.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@Jackxsaga It's North America, Latin/South America, Europe and Oceania. Not sure about Africa.

• Todzyo

Don't know about Africa but Europe is pretty tricky region these days. And that's the problem.

• Ozcar11
    Ozcar11 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

@Todzyo @TechHog I'm mad!!! Why did they say worldwide when it's not. At least they should announce when we can expect it for the rest of the world. I'm still waiting for the reply from support, let's see what they have to say, personally I'm not expecting anything.

• Todzyo

• Todzyo

• Todzyo

Just tried to load the Google Play page on cell phone through mobile Internet and the page is opened. And there was the short message that PTCGL is unavailable in my country. Don't know is this information valid right now or not. It would be nice to hear something concrete from PTCGL developers about "worldwide" beta.

• Pirechu
    Pirechu Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hope someone can see this reply today and go on fighting for the region expand

keep an eye on the posting date and we can know that they aren't doing a thing after half a year is over

I used to think of "Bruh my region got discriminated again" but not this time