Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Error 403 when downloading PTCG Live from website?

Hi everyone! I'm new here, Nice to meet you all! 

So, when I heard that the global beta has been released, I went to download the game from the official website. When I clicked the download for Windows the '403 error The request could not be satisfied' appears.

I have been trying since a day but no luck. I've tried different browsers and I'm not using any VPN and turned on/off firewall. I really wanted to play. Please If someone could help me, I will be greatly thankful.

Answers

• Todzyo
    Todzyo Member Posts: 9
    First Anniversary First Comment

Same problem here. Don't use VPN and I really don't want to. Maybe some countries excluded from the beta? Don't you know anything about it?

• Ozcar11
    Ozcar11 Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment

@Todzyo So it looks like that it's not only on my end. But they said Worldwide, if they excluded some countries shouldn't they have told us? I'm thinking about contacting Pokémon support and asking them directly.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper

I'm pretty sure that the beta is available to all regions that TPCi handles organized play of Pokemon for. If you are in such a region, you'll want to put in a support ticket. If you are not in a region where TPCi handles the organized play for Pokemon I don't believe a ticket is going to help, but maybe you can try.

• Jackxsaga
    Jackxsaga Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited November 2022 #5

I hope final version after beta not region lock.

“play across the world (only EU and US)” is currently pokemon tcg live

• Ozcar11

@Flagrama PTCGO is available from the official website, but maybe you are right. Still might give it a shot and submit a support ticket, hopefully they work something out.

• Ozcar11

@Jackxsaga so is it confirmed that its only EU and US?

• Jackxsaga
    Photogenic First Comment

Sorry my bad it should be “region that tpci support like NAM and EU region” (tpci is support Australia too)

• Ozcar11

@Jackxsaga Oh I see, thanks for the details. I have submitted support ticket, let's see what they say.

• Todzyo
    Todzyo Member Posts: 9
    First Anniversary First Comment

Is PTCG Live have their own support except this forum? I wrote to TPC (US division I guess) and of course they can't do anything except to send me to my local support which is totally doesn't exist. Where to write to?

• Jackxsaga
    Photogenic First Comment

tpci support always like this. I don’t often see mod answer post in this forum

This forum It like “Hey pokemon tcg live have forum to use too” lol