Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Ladder Rank— How High Have YOU Gotten?

13»

Comments

• Nickalooose1
    Nickalooose1 Member Posts: 42
    10 Comments 5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper

No edit button...

To the guy @Mister-Burkes who claims he gets to Arceus, can you show me a screen record on YouTube, of you up there please, I'd like to see how you do it

• Bhramavi
    Bhramavi Member Posts: 51
    10 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Likes Name Dropper

It's very difficult I generally climbing after 600. I will eventually thrown back to 600. I think I need to play more and win more as well. Else it is worthless to go further in the rank ladder. If it consume your essential time. It very much harder after greninja

• Mister-Burkes
    Mister-Burkes Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    10 Comments First Answer First Anniversary 5 Agrees

@Nickalooose1

You mean recording a series on how to reach Arceus? No, that would require tons of recordings and would generally be uninteresting content. Like I said, you need to be winning 2 out of 3 games ideally for a steady climb that doesn't feel overly grindy. Pre-SV I climbed mainly with Lugia, post-SV I climbed mainly with Gardevoir, took a lengthy break between June 2023 until now so I dropped a ton of leagues. Slowly climbing back, just made it to Umbreon, was mainly using Snorlax lock but switched to Charizard Toolbox.

I do have these screengrabs from the first two times I reached Arceus, I stopped saving these since it wasn't that interesting to make it back to Arceus from Deoxys each ladder reset.

• Dialgur
    Dialgur Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I've been playing only for a week and have already gotten to a max of 1680, I don't really understand why people have so much trouble to get to Master Rank can you guys please send me your decklists and I will maybe understand why. I created my deck myself and I think it's better than the meta Chien-Pao. I'd like to see the differences between your decks and mine.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

Since they change the ranking ladder points I got to Arceus every time.

Tbh I find Ranked to be more fair and more engaging then Casual, because in Ranked the algorithm "tries" to find you similar rank opponents, but in Casual it's totally random, so specially low rank players have better win chances in Ranked mode, TrustYourPilot made a video about this couple days ago, I agee with him.

• Deadstar3000
    Deadstar3000 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 8 #27

Got to ultra in like a week it's a ton of grinding needed the crystals for the next premium pass

Grinding or not the game is easy and fun this is coming from a primarily super competitive magic the gathering player

Game is far more easy and straightforward than magic a lot more enjoyable as well especially if you treat mtg like it's a job like I do I play this more so casually and I think the complexity of magic has just made playing this game a breeze and deck building extremely simple

That being said the grind isn't nearly as bad as trying to unlock wild cards on mtga where I can just buy them on mtgo and paper which is exactly why I play this more so than arena it's just far more rewarding