Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

New Profile pictures

Options
OlderAngel11
OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭
First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs

I'd like to start by thanking the mods for getting us a whole new region of profiles for us to use! But also... We still can't use Mewtwo or Mew or any of the Johto legendaries. I'm not complaining about this, I just am generally not sure why these pokemon aren't available in the pictures. I for one would love to use Entei as my picture!

Comments

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

Same, thanks for the new photos.

I think the reason that they don't add the legendries is because many people have them as there favorite (such as mew. I bet 10 people would want it as the profile photo) causing there to be a lack of different photos.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Well, like, five different people are using Eevee and Dragonite.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

@OlderAngel11 True, but it would probably get worse. I think if they made it a reward it could work.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 686 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

The photos are really nice, but Furret is so darn thin I can barely see him with my eyesight. Otherwise, there are really nice. I love the character they put in these pictures.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

I REALLY wanted new profile pictures for a few months now, and when I checked the forums, I was surprised (and really happy) that Johto Pokémon are now profile pictures!

and OF COURSE I would chose Azumarill

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

The only way everyone could have a truly unique profile picture would be if we could upload our own, but that opens several cans of worms I don't think the moderators want to deal with.

Making a profile picture available for each Pokémon, or as many as possible, makes sense. Of course there will always be popular 'mons that are shared, but the situation is far better than the small selection of Unite pictures we had before. I wonder if we will eventually get all 1000+.

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 512 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

Huh

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

They're cool, I think I like the Espeon/Umbreon ones most. I don't think I'll change my picture though, the Jolteon one still suits me best.

(Also I'm not an Eeveelution fan, these pictures just look the best out of the current ones imo)

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I stuck with Alakazam bc it’s one of my favorite Pokémon!

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

I like the added variety but it's not enough to give up my limited edition homeless Charizard avatar.