Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Suggestions for the Upcoming Gen 10 Game features

Options
MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment

In addition of location for regions for the rumored gen 10 pokemon games, What kind of features you would like to see in games, new features to replace the Terastal phenomenon? Returning features like Camp and pokemon Day Care? Or even story premise that might present a million times more excitement than what Scarlet Violet presented. Let me know as soon as possible.

Best Answers

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 270 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Trainer, Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

I want to see Camp return so bad. The camera view and photography was perfect.

• MajorBrendan
    #4 Answer ✓
    Options

@Acornyo I agree with camp need to return. Better than Picnic. It gives a real cooking minigame and a one on one interaction with the pokemon. Same with Pokemon Amie

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    #5 Answer ✓
    Options

Making Z-moves have a return, the pokemon daycare, underwater diving, pokemon that attack in hordes, places like forest that have multiple paths that get you lost (they were a fun challange), wormholes with or without bigger worlds, hideout bases, and ultra beasts.

• MajorBrendan
    #6 Answer ✓
    Options

I would also like to see more in regional variants, Mega evolutions and a New Pseudo Legendary Non Dragon type.

• MajorBrendan
    #7 Answer ✓
    Options

I agree about more regional forms but no more convergent species.

• MajorBrendan
    #8 Answer ✓
    Options

I would also like to see a major return of the Roller Skating Feature for the pokemon games, not just bicycle with unique bicycle theme.

• MajorBrendan
    #9 Answer ✓
    Options

I would even like to see Mantine Surf, Pokemon Day Care, horde pokemon, multiple path forest, More Unique Z-Moves, New Mega evolutions, secret bases, and more ultra beasts if possible.

• MajorBrendan
    #10 Answer ✓
    Options

The anime exclusive events like Pokemon Showcases, Pokeringer, and Baccer also sound like potentially wonderful new Pokemon minigames.

• Alihassan115897
    Alihassan115897 Member Posts: 5
    First Answer First Comment
    #11 Answer ✓
    Options

While specific details about future Pokémon games are limited, several potential features might enhance the gaming experience in the upcoming Gen 10. Some suggestions could include:

1. **Expanded Regions:** Larger, more diverse regions to explore with varied landscapes and ecosystems.

2. **Enhanced Online Interactions:** More interactive online features for trading, battling, and cooperative gameplay.

3. **New Pokémon Mechanics:** Innovative mechanics or abilities for Pokémon battles to add depth and strategy.

4. **Revamped Customization:** Greater character customization options for trainers.

5. **Cross-Platform Compatibility:** Compatibility across different gaming platforms for seamless gameplay.

6. **Intriguing Storyline:** Engaging narratives and quests that immerse players deeper into the Pokémon world.

7. **Augmented Reality Integration:** Enhanced AR features that bridge the virtual Pokémon world with real-life environments.

8. **Expanded Post-Game Content:** Diverse and engaging post-game content, encouraging continued exploration and gameplay.

These are speculative suggestions based on what players often desire in new Pokémon games, aiming to enrich the overall gaming experience.

Answers

• 4thGarchompfan
    4thGarchompfan Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

They should have more regional forms, and I know they introduced convergent mon, but some more regionals would be nice. Also they should make the psuedo not a dragon type, its been done

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I had thought that the convergent species were fun, but I thought they were the about the same as regional forms. and add a strong bug type that is common to catch like other types.