Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Suggestions for the Upcoming Gen 10 Game features

Answers

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs

I would also like to see clothing and accessories for the pokemon to give each pokemon a unique sense of style and stand out from most of the usual pokemon.

• crystalmoon20
    crystalmoon20 Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment

safari zone?? I'd maybe play that, possibly.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 5 LOLs 5 Likes

Oh, and bring back the GTS (Global Trading System). The further incorporation of link trading was nice but if you're like me who know no one that you can do it with trading can become really hard. And bring back the trading cards that they had in SwSh. It was a minor feature, but it was fun.

• CoalMiner26
    CoalMiner26 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer Combo Breaker 5 LOLs

They should (in my opinion) have:

1. Megas; we all want them, and the Pokemon Company knows.

2. Agile and Strong style; it was a cool concept that can be expanded.

3. A better story; pretty self explanatory.

4. Better Post-Game content; the current stuff is alright, but maybe a new Battle Frontier would make it better.

5. Co-op mode; a mode where you can play the story with some of your friends.

6. Save Files; I don't want to delete my current save file to start a new game.

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 511 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

What if before Gen 10 is released, Nintendo makes a sequel to Pokémon Legends: Arceus.

• MajorBrendan

multiple save files would've been very nice, if I work for the pokemon company, you can expect me doing a better worldbuilding as in a better storytelling since Pokemon XY and ORAS, return of mega evolutions and Z-moves, better post game content, but no agile style and strong style along with Co-op mode. I got something better for those two.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 5 LOLs 5 Likes

They need a way to sort your boxes. I know they have search but it would be nice if they were in order.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs

More than 32 boxes & improved synchro machine that has the trainer follow and does not auto defeat shinys

• MajorBrendan

@clasingla there won't be an auto battle mode in my proposed pokemon game projects, no synchro machine, but will have more than 32 boxes like say 48 boxes let alone 50.

• MajorBrendan

I still say increasing moveset wouldn't be a bad idea along with shifting from turn based to a bit more in action oriented wouldn't be a bad idea either.