Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

When is the second half of SV DLC coming out?

CherryFizz507
CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 200 ✭✭✭
100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Agrees 25 Likes

I have 100% Completed The first half and I have been waiting FOREVER for The indigo disk to come out.

Best Answers

  • CInnaBox
    CInnaBox Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    #1 Answer ✓

    December 14th

  • Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 401 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes Third Anniversary 100 Agrees 100 Comments
    #1 Answer ✓

    December 14 where I am or around that range. It may be different for you though because not everyone lives in the same timezone.

  • CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 200 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Agrees 25 Likes
    #1 Answer ✓

    I live in the USA so probably December 14 like you said.