[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Ting-Lu still stopping abilities of pokemon-EX
zturchan
Member Posts: 1 ✭
Hi there,
My opponent has a Ting-Lu ex active. I have a Chien-Pao ex active with 2 damage counters. I have not used Chien-Pao's ability yet this turn. Ting Lu's ability reads:
"As long as this Pokémon is in the Active Spot, your opponent’s Pokémon in play that have any damage counters on them have no Abilities, except for Pokémon ex."
In the attached screenshot, I'm unable to use Chien-Pao's ability (the arrow tooltip simply says "This pokemon cannot use this ability"). Since it's an ex, this should still be allowed (or am I missing something)?
3
