Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Are we allowed to make posts for getting "reactions"

Options

Like can I make a post for giving each other reactions and getting badges?

Or do I have to pretend I'm asking if I can

(you know, if it's possible, not forcing you, you can press Like or Agree, or possibly LOL? I mean, but this post is not just for giving each other badges, unless it's allowed, otherwise it's just a polite little request, in a way where I'm not asking a request, unless it's allowed in the rules of course, in which case can we just speedrun getting badges? But also I never said this if it's not allowed.)

(humor 10/10 very good please have a positive reaction laugh)

(Yes, this does belong here since I'm asking about the rules, it just has my unfunny humor in it. Which is either unironically or ironically funny and therefore it's always funny, right?)

Comments

• ChampionSelene
    ChampionSelene Member Posts: 11
    5 Likes 5 LOLs Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

(It might be hard to spot for some, but don't worry, the cringe is intentional, just my weird humor. The feeling of embarrassment makes it funnier for me. Hopefully.)

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

can i press disagree

• JoeyyRattata
    JoeyyRattata Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

I don't see anything wrong with it nore do I see anything in the rules against it. Unless a Mod comes on and says something I say go for it!

• ChampionSelene
    ChampionSelene Member Posts: 11
    5 Likes 5 LOLs Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Perfectly understandable, I hate what I created too. I wouldn't have an issue if someone flagged/reported this, anyone would want to after witnessing what it.

Maybe I should've spammed emojis? /s

Still wondering about the original question though so I can make a decent post for it without sarcasm and cringe.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

If the badges mean anything at all, arbitrarily giving each other badges will rob them of what meagre significance they have.

This is why I tend to prefer anonymous message boards. There are no names, titles, likes or upvotes. You can't play favourites or appeal to rank or reputation. You can only stand on the quality of the post itself.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

You could definitely try to do that, but I think it would take the challenge out of it. It would be a little bit funny though to do that.