Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

what shiny Pokémon color would you change? explain why?

DJpugqaz
DJpugqaz Member Posts: 11
Photogenic First Comment

personally, I would change shiny poliwags color to gold kind of like Magikarp shiny, or maybe even a red color.

I dislike the color of shiny poliwag because it's a lighter blue that you can barely even see, also poliwrath gets a cool green, same with Politoad.

Comments

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

The ones that look the same as the original and all the green ones.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

Shiny Greninja

• MrDuck761
    MrDuck761 Member Posts: 20
    10 Comments Photogenic

cosmog because it may be my favorite pokemon but it's shiny is lame because only its cheeks are changed to pink which I think is lazy

• Tien_Chan
    Tien_Chan Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

I think probably Gengar, the pale grey is almost the same as the dusky purple of the original, i feel like i would change the tongue some bright highlighter colour for the contrast

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Garchomp would look cooler if it just retained Gabite or Gible's shiny colors or just had anything other than what they gave it.

Regice should be Green or Purple since they're called "cool colours" in art (along with Blue. There's also warm colours and more).

Gengar should be White like its Mega.

... I also really like Delphox, but I don't like how different the shiny colors are (not from the original, but from each other). Purple and Gray? Seriously?I'd change one of them to black or brown, the whole mage/witch thing would look super cool.

I think Pink/Red or Pink/Purple would look better for Braixen too since it has a Magical Girl theme (which usually have pink or bright colors), I don't dislike the original Shiny though.

I probably forgot a ton but these are what I think of first when it comes to "improve-able" shinies (probably misspelled that).

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

I would make Popplio white with a red neck frill thing so he's like a clown, even though clowns are freaky.

• Stone489990
    Stone489990 Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees

Snorlax