Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Well...that was unexpected (SPOILERS FOR NEW TRAILER)

D-ManBlue
D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

So they're ACTUALLY going to include every starter Pokemon that's been introduced so far in the Indigo Disk DLC. That's great news! It's been something we've been wanting in every game ever since the beginning, and it's finally happening!

According to the website, you'll be able to catch them in the Terrarium, but I personally might just transfer all the Starters I want to have the most- transferring a Popplio, Squirtle, and Mudkip from my Sword file, and a Piplup from Legends Arceus. I also have a Snivy in HOME I'd like to transfer when the time comes. I might actually forgo my original plans for an Indigo Disk team and just use a full Water Starter squad.

So what are your thoughts, and which Pokemon are you most looking to the return of?

Comments

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

I would have settled for just being able to transfer them. But if i can shiny hunt them without masuda method, that's 100x better.

And it might be copium, but the tagline "bring your favorites from Home" could possibly mean there is hope for the national dex.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

Good news. That is an improvement. It means some starters will no longer be trapped in Home.

Although it is still worth acknowledging that they took away the national dex just to sell them back to us piecemeal as DLC.

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes Name Dropper

Wait I thought the only announcement was the paradox pokemon and the ace specs

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

@10types Ace Specs? What are you talking about? I could be wrong but I don't remember that.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

To be honest I'm looking forward to having 5 more boxes of Fennekin. I already have 3. To be honest, that's most of what I'm looking forward to doing along with exploring the new areas and their stories.

• pk_firez
    pk_firez Member Posts: 22
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

I'm excited for Inciniroar to enter the VGC metagame. He was such a fun 'mon to play.

• 10types

@D-ManBlue yeah at the end. Obv it was mostly about the ancient and future Pokemon but they also mentioned ace specs (or only just the border i suppose)

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@D-ManBlue You’re talking about the TCG, aren’t you?

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

I meant to tag @10types

• 10types

yeah ofc. what are you talking about?