Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unable to open the Battle Pass after completing a game

Options
jon11w
jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs

After completing a match I am unable to open the battle pass from either the home screen or from the tab in the navigation. I receive an error saying box with this message:

"This feature is not available now. Please try again later."

In order to open the battle pass I have to close the client and reopen it.

I have been experiencing this bug since the launch of beta. I'm sure I've seen it raised multiple times but I thought I'd raise it again since it still occures.

I am playing on the desktop client on Mac.

Comments

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup FYI this bug randomly fixed itself last week but is broken again today.

I saw other people mention that it was "fixed" on social media so something weird is going on.

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 249 admin
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup FYI this bug randomly fixed itself last week but is broken again today.

I saw other people mention that it was "fixed" on social media so something weird is going on.

@jon11w Thanks for bringing attention to this! This will be forwarded along to make sure the team has these additional details so they're able to investigate.

• jwvader
    jwvader Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup after the latest update this got fixed for me and then after 1-2 days it came back. I don't know why it keeps coming back...

The 2 things I did that might had to do with this is:

1) Rerolled a quest (after that, the bug came back at the end of the next match),

2) Clicked on the Battle Pass button a few times before the level bar and ranked points finished loading after the game was over.