Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What's your go-to Pokémon to use in Pokémon Unite and why?

Answers

• TinyLitten
    TinyLitten Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

cramorant (fun, my favourite pokemon and I love the push pull mechanics on surf and the self knockback on air slash) or lapras love the ability to freeze my opponents and its got good A.O.E with water pulse and whirlpool

• Them092
    Them092 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic

I use slowbro a lot I think its a good pokemon to use so yea I usually only use slowbro maybe charizard to go a little faster since slowbro is (in its name) slow. I'm more of a defender so yea.

• GeneralScout
    GeneralScout Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 5 Likes 10 Comments

Buzzwole. Superpower. Leech Life.

• jbryaniii
    jbryaniii Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

Leafeon is my go-to right now, and so is Lucario and Mewtwo.

• YabukiAkatsuki
    YabukiAkatsuki Member Posts: 9
    Photogenic First Comment

Zacian is a great offensive and defensive Pokémon. (Maybe because it’s an all rounder but still)

• Pokemonfan_2011
    Pokemonfan_2011 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Name Dropper

Decidueye is one of my favourite pokemon with the combo of spiritual arrow and leafstorm 'cause I can do A LOT of damage without getting hit

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I find that goodra is great when you have dragon pulse and power whip make it a great attacker and pretty fast for being a defender.

Sableye is also great because it can collect Aeos energy quickly using knock off and can trick others into taking damage using feint attack. Also is really fast.

• SquirtleUnova
    SquirtleUnova Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

Squirtle tackle and water spit, wartotle rapid spin and hydropump, Blastoise pulse, pokemon animations, appearance, and there evolve moves. Exempt the original music from the series Pokemon TV.

• Tasear
    Tasear Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs First Anniversary 25 Agrees

Zacian because coin management was fun, but now the cost isn't worth it nor can you use the coins

• Valiant_Trainer
    Valiant_Trainer Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic

My go-to Pokémon is Mr Mime.