Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

what's your favorite legendary trio?

2»

Answers

• MidnightRiolu
    MidnightRiolu Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

More like Quadruple. The Alolan Hawaiian coffee named Pokemon. (Tapu Lele and the other 3).

• RememberMidis
    RememberMidis Member Posts: 13
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Legendary Beasts all look so cool and Entei especially looks so fierce. I love it! Their lore in connection with Ho-Oh is also fascinating!

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

I like both of the trios they introduced in Pokemon Sword. Zamazenta and Galarian Zapdos just hit different compared to other legendaries.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

The light trio. (If Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings Necrozma count.)

• Alopias0158
    Alopias0158 Member Posts: 12
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Agrees

Legendary beasts and Tao trio are the best

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

Question: who brought up the Island Guardians/Tapus? Not OP, that's for sure.

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/comment/14113#Comment_14113I also like the Legendary Beasts the most, but I have to say that the trio is a spectrum, with Suicune definitely being a dog (snoot to long to be a cat), Raikou undoubtedly being a cat (and if anyone disagrees, why?), and Entei being somewhere in the middle. This is why they're called the Legendary BEASTS, because they're not all dogs and they're not all cats.

• Kieraste
    Kieraste Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    5 Agrees Photogenic 5 LOLs Name Dropper

suicune gives me vibes more like it was supposed to be a seal/dolphin than a dog due to it’s sleek appearance and malformed snout, especially since it has no fur unlike entei and raikou

entei gives me mammoth/gorilla vibes sheerly due to the way it is displayed in anime

raikou is definitely a cat but it leans heavily towards the saber-toothed tiger that used to exist

• zgamer-s-k
    zgamer-s-k Member Posts: 17
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Legendary Dogs

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

Say what you want about the designs, but I actually like the Forces of Nature. Mainly due to their underlying concept of being based on different weather aspects. Just think that's cool, personally.