Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What about The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero excites you the most?

TLG_Luke
TLG_Luke Member Posts: 5
Photogenic First Comment

I suppose the question speaks for itself, but what is everyone most excited for in the upcoming Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC? For me, it'd probably just have to be learning more about Terapagos in particular.

Answers

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

I'm most excited about the new pokemon that this update will bring because Scarlet Violet has made shiny hunting more fun than ever. I know a couple Pokemon confirmed to be there, but it'll mostly be a surprise to me. I'm sure there will be a lot of cool new shiny hunting opportunities.

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

While nothing specific- I'm looking forward to building a new team. When Isle of Armor DLC came out for Sword and Shield I pulled an Ash Ketchum- I benched my normal team and built a new one out of the newly-added Pokemon. I didn't do the same for Crown Tundra, though a Magmortar I caught there made it onto my main team.

Other than that, I might have to say I'm looking forward to whatever fun experiences I might have at a battling school.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

The returning Pokémon. Can’t wait to see a bunch of Pokémon! (Some of which I really like.)

• Sonictrainer
    Sonictrainer Member Posts: 13
    Photogenic 5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes

Being able to complete more of my Dream Ball collection :D

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@TLG_Luke I have to agree with you. Terapagos is definitely an interesting Pokemon, if only for its connection to terastalization. I really wish that it was included in the main game and not the DLC; it feels like they just packaged the post-game as "The Cyan Disk" and expect people to not notice its similarities to previous games' post games.

• DylanVsTheWorld
    DylanVsTheWorld Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    25 Likes Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees

Anything in the Kitakami region. Larry’s gym was my favorite design and turns out it was basically hinting at the new DLC. I hope there’s lots in the new region to just run around and explore and I look forward to adding Okidogi to my team too.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

The potential return of missing Pokémon. Also the potential for the addition of restoration of features to the game in general. QoL fixes and housekeeping are always nice and improve the experience for repeat playthroughs.

Other than that, a new story is always an experience I look forward to.