[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Hisuian Zoroark and daily quest
Omidemarmore
Member Posts: 1 ✭
I used Hisuian's Zoroark Doom Curse attack to knock out an opponent's pokemon. It truggered on an enemy's Luxray and knocket it out.
I had the Daily Quest "Knock out 1 of your opponent's Pokemon" and at the end of the match, the mission did not complete, even though Doom Curse says the opponent's Pokemon is knocked out, while the Daily Quest doesn't say you have to knock it out with damage. It was my only knockout that match and the opponent resigned in their following turn (the turn after Luxray died)
I believe it is a bug.
4
Comments
-
Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!
0