Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Anybody know how to make the mobile app load faster?

Every time I have played the game so far on my current phone, it constantly loaded so slow, my turn timer started way before my turn actually got going. Is their any way to fix this? I really just want to play this game without a 2fps problem.

Comments

  • Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 1,576 mod
    1000 Comments 250 Likes Fourth Anniversary 25 Agrees

    Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

  • TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 Likes 5,000 Agrees 2,500 LOLs 2500 Comments

    That's a connection issue, so better wifi?