Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Reversal Energy freezes game with Temple of Sinoh

Habshockey67
Habshockey67 Member Posts: 6 ✭
5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment

When I attach a reversal Energy while Temple of Sinoh is active, the game totally freezes up until my turn clock winds down. Has happened in two separate matches.

Comments

  • DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 1,500 LOLs 2500 Comments

    Yes it's broken, new update new bugs nothing unexpected at this point.

  • V3loxic
    V3loxic Member Posts: 5 ✭
    5 Likes First Comment

    Same issue here. I'm certain the connection didn't drop.

    Had temple of Sinnoh in play and attached reversal energy to a Luxray. The game immediately became unresponsive and I couldn't play a counter stadium to remove it. Cost me the game.