Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Landscape mode for iPad/Tablets

Options

I just wanted to provide the feedback that having to play Pokemon Trading Card Game Live in portrait mode on my iPad Pro is a really bad experience as a player. I actually bought this tablet specifically to play PTCG Online a few years back, and that game is such a good experience in landscape mode on this device. It would be really nice for the replacement game to have that feature parity.

Comments

• Hawtiebabe
    Hawtiebabe Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Completely agree. Also, just from practical standpoint it’s very hard to play without a specific setup to charge your device while playing. This could also be fixed by letting the screen flip when turning the device upside down. Landscape mode would be much more preferred though.

• TurboWesties
    TurboWesties Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Is there any hope these guys are going to address landscape and the other iOS issues? The iPad Pro experience is lacking so much in comparison to PTCG online

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Hello Trainer, I understand your frustration on having only one display mode for your device. Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to contact the support team and tell them your opinion, so we can improve your in-game experience . To do so, visit support.pokemon.com then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us". 

• F_bog
    F_bog Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

PLEASE update this. The experience on ipad is not enjoyable due to locked portrait mode. Any other card game would have this feature on launch.