Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

TCGL constantly crashing on Ipad since 31st March Update?

Options

Since the 31st March Update I have not been able to finish a single game on my Ipad because it has been crashing so much(literally every game). Please tell me how you can fix this or even better just fix it yourselves lol.

Best Answers

• Frade
    Frade Member Posts: 12
    First Answer First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

This is an ongoing problem with iOS and iPadOS.

Actually, multiple problems.

• Game crashing randomly, and often.
    • Devices heating up, to the point of being too hot to hold.
    • Enormous battery drain.
  • grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

The crashing issue appears to be based around the amount of RAM that Live uses, I had those issues with an iPhone 8 but they disappeared when I upgraded to an iPhone 14 Pro Max and I can only assume it’s the same for iPads as well.

Answers

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 267 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer Cricketplayer10,

I recommend you open a ticket with the support team. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• Hayz1313
    Hayz1313 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

It is so bad

• Hayz1313
    Hayz1313 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Fix it please

• Petemoon82
    Petemoon82 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Exact same problem. I got this observed right after March 31 too which seems someone rolled a change or update and something stopped working. The problem is observed on an IPAD 7th gen under IOS 17.4.1.
    Seems memory related I agree, Im testing with IPHONE 14 pro max under ios 17.4.1 and on the same network as the IPAD and it works fine on the phone.
    This now forces us to buy another device or use a laptop. We need you #Pokemon #PokemonCompany to fix this. I agree on the heat of the devices. Is just a cards game not a FPS game it should be more light for devices to run it.