Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Interview with hades

2

Comments

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,743
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    In the last year I think I'd say the biggest change is this feels a lot less like a Pokémon Forums

    I mean, we talk about the most random things

    When I first got here every post was Pokémon related but in the comments we would get off topic

    We would have off topic discussions every now and then but not often

    However nowadays we get random posts about how our real life is doing, what our favorite fast food place is, what other things we do in our free time, and even what chicken place is the best

    It feels more like an actual friendly community and less like a strict only Pokémon place

    There's a bit of someone for everyone

    But it's not like we've lost the Pokémon side of things

    We're just getting new topics to discuss

    We've also gotten many more active users, which is pretty fun!

    This next one is a tough one

    There's so many!

    Your Daggerheart and DnD has definitely motivated me and given me many ideas, like the most recent role play I started

    You have MorpekoFreako and his Tensei region, which inspires me to work harder on my Fakemon

    Another one would be UZ and the random facts they drop. Everything they teach me sparks my mind and helps me with later projects

    To speed run a few things:

    Forums Story where I made Elite 4 Member 3, helping me gain confidence in my writing

    Candy making a Short Malamar story that inspired mine, being the first story I ever completed

    PM's High School Life gave me many good ideas for character development and back story creation

    I'm sure there's more but this is all I can think of right now

    Every time I have an idea, my first thought is "I wonder what the Forums would think"

    I value y'all's opinions and I enjoy hearing the thoughts you guys have

    I'd say it makes me feel closer because I feel comfortable with sharing my ideas and I always want to know how others feel because I respect you guys

    And when there is positive feedback I feel my confidence grow and I appreciate that

    Did that make sense...?

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,907
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    made absolutely perfect sense, i'm also influenced and inspired by the other forum members, and i know this next question may be a little off topic but what are some standards and values you think forum members hold.

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,743
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hmm...

    That's a really good question

    I'll have to think on this one

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,743
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    Well naturally I think everyone expects you to be respectful

    Doesn't matter who you are you want to be treated kindly and it is expected that you do the same

    While yes we are chaotic here there are boundaries that shouldn't me crosses

    We make it known we're joking from the start and we don't just shut each other down

    I also say a standard that the majority of us have is to respect what others consider too personal

    No one forces themselves into another person's life

    Like, some of us don't want to share our time zones

    We don't force people to share it

    We don't say where we live

    We don't show our faces

    Don't try to make people share more than they want

    Despite being a pretty close Community we are still safe with what we share on the internet and respect the boundaries others set

    So I guess what I'm getting at is everyone shares the standard of being kind and respectful and values privacy

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,907
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    honestly just sweet and amazing, I have one final question which I know is a little off topic what is your favorite inside joke and why

  • BSDuck
    BSDuck Member Posts: 2,069
    1,500 LOLs 1,000 Likes 500 Agrees 1000 Comments
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,743
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    Aaaaah...

    That's a tough one

    I mean, you have

    "Yes yes"

    Explodes (I only find it funny when the Brave Sir does it though)

    "I EAT THE RIBS!!!"

    "A certain fish..." (I made Vapor to mess around so I enjoy when others make a joke of her)

    D's love for chocolate

    PM always having the popcorn

    We genuinely have a lot!

    But I think my favorite is D and BSD's "enemy" relationship

    They have an entire back story!

    It gets brought up at the most random moments

    I enjoy watching them interact over it

    Just seriously always becomes a good time when brought up

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,907
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    we could start it right now if you like or if you want to wait a bit longer just let me know when you want to start it

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,907
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    thanks for taking the time to get interviewed this was genuinely amazing