Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Interview with hades

clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 8,907
2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
✭✭✭✭✭

@Hades0918 when did you join the forums, why did you decided to stay, and how has this site affected your life

«13

Comments

  • sir_uledge
    sir_uledge Member Posts: 867
    500 Likes 250 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    @clasingla I know this isn't my conversation but if there are still spots I'm open for an interview!

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,735
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    Oh wow!

    One sec

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,907
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,735
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    I joined September 10th (in my time)

    I did not lurk like most people so I was literally completely new to the place

    I decided to stay at first because I had a lot of Pokémon ideas yet no one in my life to talk about them to

    Combine that with the fact I had nothing interesting in my life and now I found a place filled with content and conversations I finally had something to do

    And then I found myself role playing and writing here and I could finally let my ideas and creativity shine!

    But what permanently hooked me was the community

    You, Thur, Fineas, UZ, Volts, PM, D, and more

    Like, I found people that were nice and supportive and it encouraged me to do more

    I probably wouldn't still be here if it weren't for users like you

    How it affected my life is just genuinely made it better

    I had no one to talk to

    Nowhere to let out my creativity

    And I was extremely bored and unhappy

    But this place gave me a comfort zone

    Somewhere to express myself

    Something to smile about

    To this day my favorite part if being awake is when I get to sit down and go through my notifications

    I love seeing others' ideas

    And I enjoy sharing my own

    But in all honesty I didn't realize how much this place meant to me until recently

    I won't go into detail

    I've already shared enough in the past

    But life got rough

    I was in horrible mental space

    Genuinely felt alone

    But then the people here willing helped me through it

    Gave me a place to vent

    Helped me find ways to get better

    And checked in on me when they could

    This truly is an amazing community and I'm glad I found it

    I couldn't imagine my life without you guys

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,735
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    Did I share too much at the end?

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,907
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    its absolutely fine and honestly really really sweet

    so how do you view your fellow community members? also you mentioned that this community really affected your life for the better I'm curious to know how you think your life would be if you never joined

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,907
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    this is beautiful

    I'm also curious since you've been here on a year how do you think the forum has changed in that timeframe, also on a more on topic note what have been some of your favorite ideas people have shared on this forum and how has that made you grown closer to this community

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,735
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
    ✭✭✭✭✭