RANDOM USERRRR APPRECIATION DAYYYYY No. 10
Comments
-
Always a pleasure to have you around, @Lonestar85! 🙌
3 -
@Lonestar85 Is really funny and helpful !!! I love every single video and other things they send !!!! LOVE YA BRO !
2 -
For President of the Forums? I tried but was rigged by Queen Vapor and other candidates. As for real life, my local races are rigged too(one party rule and they ensure it through brainwashed and frankly stupid voters). It's at that point that you weigh your options and the majority leave(which is something I've been contemplating for awhile now(not here but real life I mean)).
3 -
Congratulations, @Lonestar85! We're so happy to have you as part of the community. 🦊
2 -
Any chance we can morph that into an Alolan Vulpix, shrink it down and convert it into PFP's for everyone to use(along with Gen 3-9)?
😇🙅That image(whether it appears or not) is free to use.
1

