What Harry Potter house are you?
sir_uledge
Member Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
Idk if there are many Harry Potter fans here but there has to be someone.
Either way if you don't know which one you are you can take this Harry Potter House quiz to find out!
I got Ravenclaw, what about you guys?
What Harry Potter house are you? 5 votes
0
Comments
-
Slytherin
I’ve done this so many times, always hoping for something else and always ending up in Slytherin.
0 -
Ravenclaw
LMAO
0 -
Slytherin
I did the test and I am Slytherin so
🎉yay 🎉
1 -
Ravenclaw
I feel like Ravenclaw because I'm always described as the smart one and I'm excessively competitive
It also happens to be my favorite house and that's what I got on the quiz so yay
1 -
Slytherin
I just realized I took that test over 9 years ago I didn't realize how long its been😮
1 -
Ravenclaw
Given you skipped high school and seem like a smart person in general I think it's pretty close but you lean Ravenclaw imo
2