Started Pokémon Y !!!
Comments
-
Good luck and id probably pick the female trainer too. Not just because they neglected to have one for two Generations(Kris came in Crystal but Gold/Silver, nada) but the Female design beats every Male design(for the most part). May beats Brendan, Dawn beats the snot out of Lucas, Hilda(or Rosa, pick your poison) wins in Gen 5 and Serena dominates Gen 6. Selene ties in Gen 7(with an edge in sequel) but Elaine wins in Let's GO(especially with Eevee). Indifferent on Gen 8(Akari wins on LA) and as for Paldea(Gen 9), I'm honestly torn. I like the name of Juliana more than Florian(honestly who would name their kid that) but with Z-A, I'm going to go with the male one here(Taunie is better. I do like the name of Harmony for the female trainer though). Gen 10 female wins hands down(names TBD).
Forgot to add that if I had played Gen 6, I'd probably pick Fennekin too(I did in Z-A). As for Kanto starter though, I'd done Bulbasaur. Poison would have done some work for you later in the campaign. Also, since you have Y, you'd get the Y Mega Stone for Charizard(not sure if you get X too) so that means a Fire/Flying type mega to go with your Fire/Psychic starter.
2 -
Ask Google translate what is feisty
1 -
HM hmmmmmmmm I see.....
1 -
-holds the anime at the top of the totem pole and no one will convince me otherwise-
that being said, good luck, I always chose fennekin also because delphox is my favorite final evolution starter
2 -
LOLLLL BRO
Thankss !! (Everyone chose Fennekin....?)
1 -
Personally I find the male character designs are just cooler while the female ones are cuter, and at this point its more preference than anything cause the male character designs have the undeniable cool factor.
2 -
#Agreed but unfortunately we can't have that kinda characters in Y
1 -
Yeah, that's true
Customization is mostly Gen 8 onward I think
I have a really cool girl in Sw/Sh
LA had cool outfits to me (I have an outfit on my girl I call "The Scarlet Detective")
SV sucked (but I was wearing a suit so I can't be TOO mad…)
And then, of course, ZA, which was glorious
0