Started Pokémon Y !!!
I finally got a Pokémon game !!!! YAAAAAYYY
STARTED POKEMON Y ON SUNDAY !
I will perhaps SPEEDRUN, perhaps not (1hr/day....parents....)
WHAT I'VE ACHIEVED SO FAR :
1ST DAY :
I chose FENNEKIN as my partner
Caught a buncha other Pokemons
AND I WON MY FIRST BADGE !!!!
I never lost any battle for the moment hehe (it's only the start, I should worry if I lost now, eh ?)
2nd day :
FENNEKIN EVOLVED TO BRAIXENNNNN
In the professors' lab, I CHOSE CHARMANDERRRRRR (His name is Izzy hehe)
I realised that I should have picked the Female character cuz there aren't many options for hairstyles and all the stuff for the male.....
ANYWAY
TODAY MY PIDGEY AND CHARMANDER EVOLVEDD YAAAAYYY
They evolve quite fast in this game haha
I was always trapped in high grass things and wild Pokémon wouldn't let me have a break......sigh
But yeah, that's what I've done for now !
Comments
-
I should have taken female.....sigh sigh sssiiiggghhh
1 -
Indeed !
1 -
Woo hoo! Your first Pokemon game 🎉
Congrats and I hope you enjoy the journey.
3 -
YAAAYYY !!! Thanks !!!!
2 -
Thank you !! IT INDEED SEEMS FANTASTIC FROM WHAT IVE SEEN ! Idk why but I have the feeling that lots of ppl here prefer Fennekin...
2 -
Pokemon X/Y are pretty solid from what I've heard
The anime for it's pretty good too
4