Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Dark Mode
Please add dark mode to the game. It’s a feature in almost every app and some games as of right now, and would really make it easier to play the game at dark due to the current background being bright white. It could also reduce mobile phone battery usage making the game much easier to play on the go.
Comments
-
Yes agree... and while on it do the same for the forum.
2 -
I would greatly appreciate both having a dark mode as well.
1 -
I agree !! Like, if you're a vampire (like me) it's really blinding to always have bright mode + I agree with the battery thing too
DARK MODE ARMY!
1 -
I'm a night owl and a dark mode user, does that make me a vampire..?
2 -
Either way I've actually been wanting dark mode since I've joined because logging on at night is just blinding
Plus everything else on my devices are in dark mode and this being stuck in light mode irritates me
3 -
Exactly ! We both are vampires !
1 -
Yay!!
2 -
Ofc !
2