[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
If you had...
Hades0918
Member Posts: 28,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
Comments
-
Nah, I think I'll pass
I will never be satisfied.
3 -
HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY
Completer of all Pokédex's is a lie. Otherwise you'd have done it on Violet by now.
1 -
HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY
moms spaghetti
1 -
I shall not waste my chance
I wanna fulfill my dreams as an architect!
1 -
Nah, I think I'll pass
I wanna overthrow Vapor and have a vast army but that can wait
1 -
I shall not waste my chance
idk what I would do… but I wouldn't miss the chance.. I would just have to think… like what i want kinda thing..
2