Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Who will distribute Pokémon: Wild Card in the west? Netflix or Disney+? Why?
Who will distribute Pokémon: Wild Card in the west? Netflix or Disney+? Why? 9 votes
Comments
-
Disney+
Disney already bought Pokemon streaming rights for 2027 unfortunately
2 -
Disney+
It'll be Disney+. I've been seeing Indigo League Episodes on Disney XD so I'm like... Man I'm old lol. In time those Episodes will make their way onto Disney+ but when I don't know.
1 -
Disney+
I only have Netflix😢
Well at least I have Hulu
Who knows there's always hope I'll magically find it on YouTube or smth🙂
1 -
Disney+
They're still uploading Diamond and Pearl. How long it'll take them to get through that, Gen 5, 6, 7 and 8(much less 9), it'll be YEARS before you ever see it on YouTube, if at all.
1 -
I'll wait and watch the old animes via YouTube The Pokemon Official Channels for as long as possible.
New stuff can go to paid subscriptions.
Older stuff.... please go the more traditional route of "free for the consumer to watch as long as there are commercials" route. 🙂
2 -
Disney+
Controversial opinion the subscription economy is k1lling America
I miss the "actually own things and watch stuff free with ads" era..
2016 I MISS YOU😿
3