[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Excuse me, hi, yeah, um, someone I would like you to meet (I need to brag)
Comments
-
THIS TIME, I AM HERE TO HELP MY QUEEN ON THIS BATTLE
1 -
Page 39... Seems it was only
yesterdaythat this was in the 20's... Yeesh. @RitattakDiva btw, you're welcome to try a Daggerheart Battle Royale on Sunday October 11th at 17:00 UTC. If interested, feel free to sign up. Got four participants who will try to duke it out for fame and glory. They have to survive potential pitfalls and each other 😇🙅 Last person standing wins.1 -
I won’t be able to participate day 1.
0