Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Excuse me, hi, yeah, um, someone I would like you to meet (I need to brag)
Comments
-
#CrimeWon
1 -
This thread has left the rails so much were almost back on them
3 -
he is finally tipped over the edge at a dinner party. Actually, it’s called the Dinner Duel of 1804. And Burr kind of started it. At first, they were just friends and in the end they had different views and the real reason Burr challenged Hamilton was a few insults and politics. Would you do that? If you wouldn’t do it, why would you say it’s justofied? And no, I did not just say you wouldn’t, because you haven’t replied yet. And, he regretted it later, and I quote, “Had I read Sterne more and Voltaire less, I should have known the world was wide enough for Hamilton and me.”
1 -
NOOO MY BROO AAAHH (oops sent twice)
1 -
Anarchy!
2 -
I'm starting to think that they dunno wot "platonic" means.
1 -
You think? That ship sailed ages ago.
1 -
Again, years of rage
The dinner, in your words, tipped him over the edge
That wasn't because of one night
There was build up
No, I wouldn't do it
I'm not an aggressive guy and don't care for revenge
But yes I can say he's justified because I can see where he's coming from
0 -
Platonic LOVERS !
1