Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Random games I play when I don't have my Switch

sir_uledge
sir_uledge Member Posts: 786 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

*all the listed games were found on CrazyGames and I also imprinted the URLs into each game name

City Bus Driver by Mathf Games - Have you ever wanted to randomly crash into things while faking a bus shift and watch them fly? I bet now you do.

PolyTrack by Kodub - In PolyTrack, you can build your own courses and race on others' courses too, all with a custom cart!! (best played on PC, practically unplayable on mobile)

Looper by Kwali Ltd - Looper is a relaxing music/puzzle game where you press buttons and watch things happen ig.

Bloxd.io by Arthur - You can do pretty much anything on here, it's basically Minecraft but you bought it on Temu

Paperfly by Felicity - Nice and realxing thing where you watch a paper plane go up and down.

Why am I sharing this? Why not?

«1

Comments