Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Do y'all think we could host a little forums Pokemon Champions tournament?
Idk if many people here play Champions but I think if there are at least 8 it's doable.
Scheduling will be very hard tho..
Alos if anyone wants to battle in Champions I'm open for another hour or so
Comments
-
Oh I was planning doubles..
Maybe we could do both!
1 -
Honestly surprised there isn't a Unite Tournament or at least in-house shenanigans. May even get me to break down and download it on my Switch 2. Granted I already have a bet placed with @Dragonfly102024 provided she takes me up on it so I may have to eat Poke puffs and get it anyway if I lose 🤣🙅
3 -
Lol 🤭. I'm thinking.... We're wearing you down, @Lonestar85 😂. You know you want it... Unite, that is.
1 -
I have strong willpower. Took online friends from years ago literally 3 years to get me to buy and play Diablo 2(was an avid Starcraft 1 person and still hop onto Starcraft 2 from time to time. They ruined Diablo 2 with the Warlock expansion... Ugh).
Yet I'm on the record that if you sign up and win, I'll likely have to eat
crowand download the game. I'll be **horrible** at it for probably weeks, if not months but that's the price of growth.1