Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Do y'all think we could host a little forums Pokemon Champions tournament?
Comments
-
Yes she would
I have Vaporeon in Unite
Made a joke about Queen Vapor when I used her with @PokeMom244
Saturday somewhere between 5 and 7 PM UTC?
I would advise the same for the Champions Tournament (hopefully on different days though)
1 -
@Locallywierd you wanted to challenge Queen Vapor, there's your chance.
1 -
Well, last time we tried a Champions tournament, we failed to actually produce a bracket.
0 -
i know this probably isn’t the place to complain about it, but i just get plain frustrated when i play doubles. it’s always the same few teams that drown out any attempt i make at innovation. it’s probably just a me problem though, maybe im just not skilled enough for double :/
1 -
Oooh @Hades0918.. Lapras x Shellos wink
I'm willing to join y'all!
A [name of Unite Squad] vs. Forum battle would be epic!!
1 -
okay! What’s UTC though?
0 -
thanks!
0