[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
How often do you say nom nom?/what
Morpekofreako
Member Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭✭
How often do you say nom nom?/what 9 votes
I eat six meals every day
0%
You are under arrest for health
0%
I don’t eat, just eat and eat too
0%
What’s eating?
0%
1
Comments
-
I never can remember to eat
but I still eat enough! Just one big meal and not much else…
0 -
I eat like a normal human.
Sometimes I skip meals due to time but for the most part I'd say I have normal eating habits
1