[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
We need all pokemon seasons in one streaming platform or youtube channel
Krk_greninga
Member Posts: 4 ✭
I like watching Pokémon, but it can sometimes be difficult to follow the complete journey because different seasons are available on different streaming platforms. If possible, I would really appreciate it if all the Pokémon seasons could someday be brought together in one official app or service. It would make watching the complete Pokémon journey much easier for fans like me, mainly for india we didn't get pokemon sun & moon and ultra sun and ultra legends I almost completed seeing all the seasons except these so if pokemon bring that in india it will be happy for many pokemon fans. I hope that pokemon will do that
0