[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
You’re hungry. What do you choose to eat for dinner?
Locallywierd
Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
what do you want for dinner?
You’re hungry. What do you choose to eat for dinner? 18 votes
1
Comments
-
Queen Vapor
it’s this one 😀 until you post another one 😱
1 -
Cereal (your choice)
cereal. :D
1 -
Queen Vapor
I choose to eat Queen Vapor :7
0 -
Queen Vapor
well, Vapor’s to afraid to battle anyone. Since it hasn’t been proven I’m more powerful than Vapor. If Vapor were to battle me and win, then Vapor would be more powerful, but I know Queen Vapor’s to afraid to accept.
0 -
Cereal (your choice)
I was gonna say just that. I SLIGHTLY SUPPORT VAPOR!
1 -
Cereal (your choice)
BUT JUST SLIGHTLY
1