Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pumpkin Spice Latte Season is 1 day away

sir_uledge
sir_uledge Member Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

If you remember my previous holiday post, I was talking about Halloween and stuff when it was apparently too early.

Either way, we are finally in the holiday season!! (and a very grim time for Starbucks baristas!)

So, I'm curious, what are y'alls plans for Halloween?

Comments

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs

    My plan for the entire year is to keep on avoiding Starbucks as I always do, and also October is midterm season. I already have my Haloween costume chosen out, it's an inflatable dino costume.

  • Morpekofreako
    Morpekofreako Member Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees

    woot woot! (My sister HATES pumpkin spice lattes especially due to the awfully annoying customers she gets at Starbucks lol) my family has hosted Halloween parties with my mom’s side of the family for years now. I’m dressing as one of my oc’s, Wudmar! Im gonna make SO MUCH HALLOWEEN ART this October while listening to Halloween music! Excitement!

  • oshoBug
    oshoBug Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees

    release my invertebrate army upon the world

  • sir_uledge
    sir_uledge Member Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

    I'm gonna dress up as Light Yagami from Death Note because why not

  • Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Agrees

    I get 0 Trick or Treaters so I get all the candy to myself.

  • PikaCarter2025
    PikaCarter2025 Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 LOLs 1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 Agrees

    Yay?

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs

    I am gonna dress us as the chair that turns you into Judgment.