Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The "Ber" months are now here, so spread some festive cheer!

sir_uledge
sir_uledge Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

THIS IS A VERY URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

You can say it's too early,

"It'S oNlY sEpTeMbEr!",

But we can be jolly,

Even before October!!

My goodness that rhyme sucks huh

The "Ber" Months are here!

REJOICE!!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT TOO EARLY!!

POP ON THOSE CHRISTMAS CAROLS!

TAKE A SLICE OF PUMPKIN PIE!

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DRESSING UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN!! (If you're into Halloween)

ASK ME WHY I'M DOING THIS IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!

THERE IS SO MUCH TO BE HAPPY ABOUT!

Friends!

Family!

And of course, our community right here!

THERE IS SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!

Halloween plans!

Maybe a SURPRISE POKEMON PRESENTS??????!!!!!!!!

The little festive thing UNITE does every winter!

Thanksgiving!

Christmas!

HAPPY "FaR tOo EaRlY🙄" HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

And why did I type all this…?

What if Santa really is real and he's hiding in some random lab in Antarctica…?

«13

Comments

  • BSDuck
    BSDuck Member Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,000 LOLs 500 Agrees 1000 Comments 500 Likes

    It’s not even Halloween yet :P

    But I will still put a smile emote for fun :)

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 27,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 2,500 LOLs

    YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!

    This spoke straight to my soul and put everything I feel into words!

    HECKS YEAH!!!

    So my mom bought me the suit of my dreams last year so I could be a business man for Halloween

    Had a briefcase that normally holds my poker chips and always said "Pleasure doing business with you" after getting candy

    I'm probably gonna do that again because the suit was expensive and I need to wear it again...

    BUT I WANNA BE A PLAGUE DOCTOR!!!

    Anyways, as for Christmas, the music is mine and dad's thing

    Mom hates Christmas music but dad will bring out his radio, turn on the Christmas station, and we sing our hearts out

    I've recently discovered that I don't like the majority of the music they play, though, and a lot of the songs are boring

    But I always listen to them with dad

    It's our thing and has sentimental value

    As for Christmas, my mom is getting me the Switch 2 along with two games for it!

    Only thing I'm getting cuz it's EXPENSIVE but I'm SO EXCITED!!!

    She's even already promised to get me WiWa when it comes out!

    What about you?

    I wanna hear what going on for you too!

  • oshoBug
    oshoBug Member Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees

    rejoice! the heatwave is over!

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 27,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 2,500 LOLs
  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 27,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 2,500 LOLs

    Wait I didn't see that last line...

    Why would he be hiding in a lab!?

    I want lore!

  • sir_uledge
    sir_uledge Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

    So for Halloween my math class had a running meme on Kim Jong-Un (I don't even remember what it was lol) and there was a school trunk-or-treat costume party so I saw it as the perfect opportunity to prank my classmates by dressing up as Kim Jong-Un myself and the reactions were priceless!🤣

    This year, I'm not sure what I want to do - I actually also wanna be a plague doctor but finding a good costume is hard😒, so I'm thinking of dressing up as my favorite MHA character, Denki Kaminari, because the costume isn't that hard to find on Amazon and it's easy to put on unlike the plague doctor stuff I've found.

    Well, as for Thanksgiving and Christmas, my family gets EXTREMELY competitive during the holiday season (think of Jessica and Aunt Connie from Fresh Off the Boat kinda energy), but at least it's a friendly competitive rather than "why is your plant angled like that bleh" level competitive. The hosts (last year my aunt and this year my household!!) are always prepping up the house for like two weeks before everyone comes over but it's SO worth it!

    The house always looks SO pretty during the holidays, with the warm lighting from the Christmas tree, my uncle watching the most random stuff on the TV, and the snowglobes I have in my room!

    Thanksgiving is pretty stereotypical for my family - competitive family, sports on the TV, me and my little cousins doing random stuff in the backyard, and all the typical stuff you find at Thanksgiving dinner.

    But on Christmas, my grandma makes everyone go all out - on Christmas Eve, we roast a pig that we get from a butcher on this thing called a "cajachina" and it comes out really moist and tender, and it's so good! We set up a bunch of tables and string lights, and we get a huge charcuterie board (mind you there are like 60+ people in my family gatherings) and it's really nice!

    I'm not sure what I want for Christmas though, I want WiWa, but I need a Switch 2 for that and WiWa's like the only game I would play on that. Well actually I could get back into TCG because I have a massive card binder from when I was like 10.

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 27,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 2,500 LOLs

    That's all so cool!

    I LOVE DENKI!!!

    Hmm...

    I forgot about Thanksgiving

    Me and my fam don't celebrate it, so it slipped my mind

    And our Christmas is opening presents under a decorated Christmas tree, but that's not the fun part (to me)

    We have my Uncle, Aunt, and their two kids (my cousins) come over and we play party games all throughout the night

    Pure quality time

    Will always be my favorite thing to do

  • Dragonfly102024
    Dragonfly102024 Member Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments
    edited September 8 #9

    Yep! We started cooling off last week which is unusually early for these parts. Usually the trees don't start losing leaves here till Thanksgiving Day. Usually we're still in the upper 90s°F, if not low 100s°F for Labor Day weekend. Then again, weather here is cyclical..... 5-6 years of drought then 1 or 2 years of flooding (during the winter). We're due for some wet weather this winter and coming spring.

  • UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,500 Agrees 500 LOLs

    They all end in ber because they make you go "brrr"

  • Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Agrees
    Untitled Image

    Halloween

    Untitled Image

    Thanksgiving

    Untitled Image

    December(Bow to me Peasants). Delibird has nothing on me.